Skip to main content

Summer.

So I don't know if many of you have had the pleasure of going to the Backdrop City to take pictures, I went today for this post and it is absolutely amazing! This group has put in so much effort to help SL citizens take beautiful pictures! I absolutely love it here. All the backdrops and even some custom set ups have been added. I highly recommend you go check it out.  Now onto the amazing pieces in this post I am happy to and very excited to announce I have officially joined Enfant Terrible blogging team! Yay! And this outfit is one of her new releases! Bohemian is at Tres Chic June 17th through the 10th of July. The top and the skirt are sold separately in 7 different colors for 225L each, or you can get the fatpack that includes all of the colors in a hud that allows full customization for 999L.



::Body::

[Skin]: L'Etre - Heidi
[Body]: Maitreya – Lara
[Hair]: Barberyumyum - P02
[Hair Base]: L'Etre - Allyson
[Eyes]: Sucidal Unborn - Astrid
[Ears]: Swallow - Princess
[Shape] Custom Made by me.


::Clothing::

[Top]: Enfant Terrible - Bohemian Top @ Tres Chic
[Skirt]: Enfant Terrible - Bohemian Skirt @ Tres Chic
[Shoes]: Empire - Blimah @ Kustom9


::Accessories::

[Collar]: AsteroidBox - Tri Moon Collar
[Septum]: Swallow - Indria - Septum
[Necklace]: Aisling - Efezah - Plastron
[Drape]: Aisling - Efezah - Necklace
[Bindi]: Swallow - Princess @ Kustom9
[Headband]: Aisling - Didi *Anniversary Gift*
[Floating Ring]: Ersch - Goddess Gacha - Collar



[Pose]: Foxcity - Breather V2-1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple Reign.

Royalty is what it is about, and purple is the most royal color of them all. My favorite thing out of this outfit are the wings, they are from Enfant Terrible. It comes in a fat pack with hundreds of combinations. they come in a heart shape that are absolutely beautiful and stunning! the next is the Fur Stole from Majesty, this is one of the most amazing furs that perch on the shoulder, it is so detailed and I am stunned by the beauty that comes out of this store! ::Body:: [Skin]: DeeTaleZ - Hailey - Eastern [Body]: Maitreya – Lara [Hair]: Boon - Lab.005 [Lipstick]: Pumec - Lipstick 12 [Hair Base]: L'Etre - Allyson [Eyes]: Suicidal Unborn - Astrid [Ears]: L'Etre - Olympe [Bruises]: Arise - Love Bites [Brand]: maXplicit - Chest Brands @ The Men Jail Event [Shape] Custom Made by me. ::Clothing:: [Outfit]: Una - Xarise @ We<3RP [Fur]: Majesty - Boa Stole ::Accessories:: [Collar]: Swallow - Savannah Necklace [Choker

Elegance.

I'm back! It has been a while since I have posted anything. Trying a whole lot of new stuff, a new job that kept me super busy, but now I am back! And I have brought you one of the cutest dresses I have ever seen by Nerido. the Sonya Dress is currently at the Uber event, it comes in four different colors: White, pink, black and red. Each dress costs 260L or 780L for the fat pack. Uber ends January 22, 2019 so hurry in! ::Body:: [Skin]: Insol - Seo - Peach [Body]: Maitreya - Lara [Hair]: Navy+Copper - Mae [Hair Base]: L'Etre - Allyson [Eyes]: Sucidal Unborn - Astrid [Ears]: Swallow - Princess [Shape] Custom Made by me. ::Clothing:: [Dress] - Nerido - Sonya @ Uber [Coat] - Rowne - Lace Coat ::Accessories:: [Necklace]: Cae - Camila @ Uber [Rings/Gloves]: Voluptas Virtualis - Nyx *Rare* [Pose]: Imeka - Aime - 4